[Please note sessions are defined as the occurrence of a classroom session (On-Site, Anywhere/Live Online), usage of online resources (On-Demand, Q Bank, etc.), proctored exams or tutoring. Unused tutoring hours will not be refunded once your Program has ended or your online access to the Program has expired]
Cancellation before third session, 100% fees are refunded (less shipping & handling fee).
Cancellation on or after third session, there will be no refund. All refunds will be returned no later than 90 days from the time of request.
* Guaranteed option (Effective as of January 28, 2017) – Students have the option of repeating the MDI Prep at no additional cost in addition to MDI Prep paying for 1 repeat exam. To qualify, you must take the exam only when given permission in writing by an MDI Prep executive member and you must have paid MDI Prep in full and if you didn’t reach the goal as outlined in your agreement with MDI Prep. Call 888-827-9881 and email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, within one month of your program expiration date.
MDI Prep reserves the right to postpone or change the date or time when any class is offered.
In case of prolonged illness, accident, death in the family, or other circumstances that make it impractical to complete the program, a refund that is reasonable and fair to both parties shall be made.
1. MDI Prep will not deny admission because of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, nondisqualifying disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status.
2. This agreement, its addenda, and its attachments constitute the complete agreement between the MDI Prep Corporation and the student, and no verbal statements or promises will be recognized or enforced.
3. MDI Prep has the right, at its discretion, to make reasonable changes in program content, materials, schedules, or locations in the interest of improving the student’s education, or where deemed necessary due to industry changes, academic scheduling, or professional requirements.
4. MDI Prep does not provide health services for students.
Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to, this agreement, or breach thereof, no matter how pleaded or styled, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
Please note: In order to participate in the MDI Prep Course, all students must acknowledge, adhere, and attest to the following admissions requirements, policies, and disclosures.
Collection of Information: When you register on the website, we collect the following information: name, email, password, and a username to identify yourself to the website. The information you provide is used to uniquely identify you to the website and give you private access to the service. This information is only used to provide access to the website, as well as communicate with you via email newsletters, for example. To process transactions, sometimes additional information is requested by our 3rd party payment processing provider, Authorize.net, Wells Fargo or Paypal.
Distribution of Information We will not share your personal information with anyone unless we are required by law or you have provided consent to do so.
Commitment to Data Security: We are committed to protecting your privacy and are using commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal information against loss or theft. Internet data transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, therefore you acknowledge that you use the website at your own risk.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page.